miss hawaii

Congratuations To Miss Big Island 2016: Kawela Kanuha-Ezzo

November 21st Mokulele Airlines was proud to sponsor the beautiful participates in the  annual Miss Big Island pageant at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Contestants competed onstage in lifestyle, swimsuit, evening wear, talent and question categories. After much deliberation  Kawela Kanuha-Ezzo was crowned Miss Big Island 2016 followed by first runner up Guinevere Davenport. Kanuha-Ezzo will now […]

Read More

IMG_2267

Mokulele Sponsors the Kealakehe High School Cross Country Team

Aloha Mokulele Airlines, I wanted to thank Mokulele Airlines for sponsoring the Kealakehe High School Cross Country Team this season, specifically Anna, Jocelyn, Jenny, Cy, and Darryl. Thank you all for your help. Last weekend we had the privilege of taking nine of our student athletes to the Hawaii High School Athletic Association State Championships […]

Read More

IMG_4930

Surf Team Star Summer Macedo Wins Gold

Following a historic week of competition featuring 322 of the world’s best junior surfers from 36 countries, the 2015 VISSLA ISA World Junior Surfing Championship has come to a close. USA was crowned World Team Champion for this first time in the history of the competition. Big congratulations to Summer Macedo on Winning Gold Girls U-16 […]

Read More

aflogo_west2b

MOKULELE AIRLINES & ANGEL FLIGHT TEAM UP TO FLY HELP PEOPLE IN NEED

Mokulele Airlines and volunteer pilot organization Angel Flight West have teamed up to provide air transportation for residents of Hawai’i who need to travel to access health care treatment. For more than thirty years, Angel Flight West (AFW) has been arranging non-emergency air transportation so people in need can get to their health care appointments […]

Read More

Mokulele-Lei-1

MOKULELE LEI’S ISLAND HOPPERS ON KING KAMEHAMEHA DAY

June 10th, 2015 –Mokulele Airlines announced today that they will celebrate King Kamehameha Day by lei’ing the first 500 passengers who island hop on June 11th from all 9 airport stations. “Mokulele was founded in 1994 by a native Hawaiian, Rebecca “Kawehi” Inaba with the goal to share the beauty of the islands with passengers,” […]

Read More

neqv5dllUnXjr_csnyeHeeXoAPA6mVDkwh2JbAQ9icY

MILITARY FARE STARTING AT $45* IN MAY

April, 2015 –Mokulele Airlines announced today that they are launching a Military Appreciation Month Special good for 10% OFF any published fare. “Being a veteran myself, I have great admiration and appreciation for all the members of our armed services,” said Ron Hansen, President & CEO of Mokulele Airlines, “That’s why we’re offering 10% OFF […]

Read More