Corporate Member Benefits & Policies
Benefits Extended To Corporate Ali’i 2 Members Are:
- -Special Rates apply for our Corporate Ali`i 2 Program, must book through your portal to view.
- -No charge to stand by for an earlier flight on the same day of travel.
- -2 waived bag fees (up to 30”W x 15”H x 45”L and 50 lbs), a $40 value.
- -2 FREE changes per itinerary (just pay any applicable fare difference), a $40 value.
- -Convenient and secured online access to your corporate account 24/7, allowing you to make changes or cancellations on your own time.
*Please note: children flying under corporate accounts DO NOT receive the baggage waiver benefit. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when flying under the corporate account.
**Please be advised that in order to receive the above listed benefits, you must be logged into your Corporate account and the Corporate (Ali’i2) fare must be booked. Corporate Benefits and Segment credits will not be awarded to any bookings made outside of your Corporate portal.
- -Account status will be reviewed annually in January of each calendar year. Remember, you must travel a minimum of 50 segments annually to qualify for the Mokulele Corporate Travel Program. Failure to meet this requirement will result in movement to the Small Business Program.
- You MUST book the Ali’i2 fare in order to receive the above mentioned benefits. The Ali’i2 fare can be found in the far right column of the flight selection screen. If an Ali’i fare is not booked, normal bag & change fees will apply.
- -Sporting Equipment (ie: golf bags, surfboards, gun cases, bicycles, etc.) are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. The normal $35 fee will apply.
- -Maximum size and weight for FREE luggage is not to exceed 30”W x 15”H x 45”L and 50 lbs. Any overweight or oversize bags will incur the appropriate fees.
- -Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when traveling on a corporate fare.
- -Children traveling on a corporate fare are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. Normal bag fees will apply.
- -It is the responsibility of the account holder to communicate all policies, procedures and subsequent fees to account users and travelers. Mokulele is not – responsible for any users who book under your corporate account and are not aware of the current policies and/or fees.
- -For privacy & security purposes, Mokulele will contact approved account administrators only. Any account changes, including password resets, notification emails, etc. will be sent to the approved Administrator(s) we have on file ONLY.
- -If you require updates to your company’s contact person(s) or contact information, please complete this COMPANY UPDATE FORM and return to us so that we may make the appropriate changes.
Apply To Our Corporate Travel Program
Please download and fax in this 2016 Corporate Application
or fill out the form below.