Ali`I + Program for Corporate Travel: Member Benefits, Policies, & Application
- – Please be advised that in order to receive the above listed benefits, you must be logged into your Corporate account and the Corporate (Ali’i) fare must be booked. Corporate Benefits and Segment credits will not be awarded to any bookings made outside of your Corporate portal.
- – Please note: Account status will be reviewed each quarter of the calendar year. Remember, you must travel a minimum of 20 SEGMENTS EACH MONTH to qualify for the Mokulele ALII + Corporate Travel Program. Failure to meet this requirement will automatically result in movement to the Ali`i Small Business Program.
- – You MUST book the Ali’i2 fare in order to receive the above mentioned benefits. The Ali’i2 fare can be found in the far right column of the flight selection screen.
- If an Ali’i fare is not booked, normal bag & change fees will apply. Bag fee exemption will not be honored.
- – Sporting Equipment (ie: golf bags, surfboards, gun cases, bicycles, etc.) are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. The standard baggage fee will apply.
- – Maximum size and weight for FREE luggage is not to exceed 30”W x 15”H x 45”L and 50 lbs. Any overweight or oversize bags will incur the appropriate fees.
- – Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when traveling on a corporate fare.
- – It is the responsibility of the account holder to communicate all policies, procedures and subsequent fees to account users and travelers.
- – Mokulele is not – responsible for any users who book under your corporate account and are not aware of the current policies and/or fees.
- – For privacy & security purposes, Mokulele will contact approved account administrators only. Any account changes, including password resets, notification emails, etc. will be sent to the approved Administrator(s) we have on file ONLY.
- – If you require updates to your company’s contact person(s) or contact information, please complete this COMPANY UPDATE FORM and return to us so that we may make the appropriate changes.
If you feel your company is a good fit and travels more than 20 segments per month please complete the application and submit to us!
**** Aloha – Currently the open enrollment period is closed. We will reopen account access January 15, 2018.
Please fill out the form below and we will activate as soon as we are able. In the meantime might we recommend our `imi loa program.