Mokulele Airlines has partnered with SkyWest Airlines to provide pilots direct access to the tools, support and guidance needed to Take Control of your commercial aviation career.
Qualifying pilots can receive up to $15,000 in tuition reimbursement from SkyWest Airlines!
SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program Benefits:
- $7,500 type rating bonus for Mokulele pilots
- $15,000 in tuition reimbursement
- 20 domiciles across the U.S. – from the West Coast to the East Coast!
- Excellent quality of life and great work rules including cancellation pay, soft-time pay
- Best-in-class training, and we’ll cover your CTP
- More new aircraft than any other regional airline, and industry-leading maintenance reliability
- Strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success
- Upgrade in as little as three months – as soon as you meet FAR Part 121-436 requirements and your seniority will hold Great pay plus industry-leading 401 (k) match and profit sharing bonuses
- More opportunity and exposure than any other regional pilot – more SkyWest pilots are hired by Delta, United, American and Alaska Airlines than from any other regional, including the Wholly-owneds!
Don’t wait to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity for Mokulele pilots. Join the SkyWest Pathway today and
gain access to the best career progression program in the industry.
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program prepares a clear path for pilots to launch their pilot career at SkyWest Airlines,
where you enjoy a strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success. Apply today!
SkyWest Airlines has delivered impeccable service for more than 45 years. Stability and opportunity are the hallmarks of a pilot career at SkyWest.
Today SkyWest’s team of nearly 13,000 aviation professionals operate more than 2,000 daily flights across North America.
SkyWest partners with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. These partnerships pave a bright future
for our pilots as we continue to set the standard for excellence in the regional industry.
To apply for this program or to learn more please email us at: