Small Business Ali`i I: Travel Benefits, Policies, & Application
A few friendly reminders:
- – Children flying under corporate accounts DO NOT receive the baggage waiver benefit. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when flying under the corporate account.
- – Please be advised that in order to receive the above listed benefits, you must be logged into your Small Business account and the Small Business (Ali’i 1/ Biz1) fare must be booked.
- – Corporate Benefits and Segment credits will not be awarded to any bookings made outside of your Small Business Portal. Account status will be reviewed annually in January of each calendar year.
- – Please Note: your company must travel a minimum of 24 segments annually to remain qualified for the Mokulele Small Business Travel Program. You will remain a Small Business Member unless you meet this requirement. Should your account be deactivated due to lack of use your company will be assessed a fee of $100 to be re-activated for the following quarter. You MUST book the Ali’i1 fare in order to receive the above mentioned benefits. The Ali’i 1 fare can be found in the far right column of the flight selection screen.
- – If an Alii fare is not booked, normal bag & change fees will apply. Sporting Equipment (ie: golf bags, surfboards, gun cases, bicycles, etc.) are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. The normal baggage fee will apply.
- – Maximum size and weight for FREE luggage is not to exceed 30”W x 15”H x 45”L and 50 lbs. Any overweight or oversize bags will incur the appropriate fees.
- – Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when traveling on a corporate fare.
- – Children traveling on a Corporate or Small Business fare are EXEMPT from the baggage waiver. Normal bag fees will apply.
- – It is the responsibility of the account holder to communicate all policies, procedures and subsequent fees to account users and travelers. Mokulele is not responsible for any users who book under your corporate account and are not aware of the current policies and/or fees.
- – For privacy & security purposes, Mokulele will contact approved account administrators only. Any account changes, including password resets, notification emails, etc. will be sent to the approved Administrator(s) we have on file ONLY.
- – If you require updates to your company’s contact person(s) or contact information, please complete this COMPANY UPDATE FORM and return to us so that we may make the appropriate changes.
Apply To Our Small Business Travel Program
Please download and fax in this 2016 Corporate Application
or fill out the form below.